Wheat Grains Process Sterilization
- The Ozone treatment of the water during the dampening process ( Moisture addition) will greatly reduce the possibility of developing the fungus or algae in the Wheat grain surfaces during the storage period ( 10-24 hrs) which obviously be a part of the wheat flour processing before grinding process.
- Increase the Hygienic Standard of the Ozone treated wheat products by Oxidizing the residual Toxic Chemicals & Pesticides used at the time of cultivation.
- Increases the self life of the Ozone treated Wheat Products by killing the residual larvae present in the product and avoids the formation of Agglomerations during long storages of the Wheat Products like – Chakki, Soooji, Atta & Maida .
- Increased the Flour Whiteness of the Wheat products when used at the time of gridding.
- The Optimum dosages of the Ozone treatment will increase the dough strength and increase the loaf volume of the baking properties of the Wheat product.